Exciting Opportunity Alert! The Delhi Police Constable Notification for 2023 is now live! The Delhi Police Recruitment cell has officially announced the recruitment drive for Constable (Executive) positions. With a staggering 7547 vacancies up for grabs, aspiring candidates aged between 18 to 25 years can embark on their journey to join the esteemed Delhi Police force. The application process is exclusively online, and the Delhi Police Constable Notification 2023 was unveiled on September 1st, 2023. Don't miss your chance to make a difference - apply now at www.ssc.nic.in!
STARTING DATE : 01-09-2023
LAST DATE :- 30-09-2023 (2300 hours)
SCHEDULE OF COMPUTER BASED EXAMINATION DECEMBER, 2023
Official Website : delhipolice.gov.in
Official Notice : CLICK HERE FOR OFFICIAL RECRUITMENT NOTICE
Registration Link : CLICK HERE FOR REGISTRATION LINK
VACANCIES ( TOTAL 7547 )
1. Constable (Exe.) Male 4453 vacancies
2. Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen (Others)(Including backlog SC- and ST- ) 266 vacancies
3. Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen [Commando] (Including backlog SC- and ST-) 337 vacancies
4 Constable (Exe.)-Female 2491 vacancies
PAY SCALE :
Pay Level-3 (Rs 21700- 69100)
18-25 years as on 01-07-2023. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-07-1998 and later than 01-07-2005
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION :
- 10+2 (Senior Secondary) passed from a recognized Board.
- Male candidates must possess a valid driving license for LMV (Motor Cycle or Car) as on the date of PE&MT. Learner License is not acceptable.
APPLICATION FEE AND MODE OF PAYMENT :
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs One hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards.
The recruitment process for Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023 exam consists of 2 stages:
- Online Computer-Based Test : 100 Marks
- Physical Test & Measurement Test
1. The Computer Based Examination (CBE) will consist of one objective type paper containing of 100 Questions carrying 100 marks and the total time allotted for an Online Computer Based Test is One and half hours (90 minutes).
2. There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
3. The question paper shall be of-Matriculation Level having distribution as Easy Questions-30%, Medium level Questions-50% and Difficult Questions-20%.
4. The candidates of the General Category securing 35% marks, SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates securing 30% marks and Ex-servicemen securing 25% marks in aggregate, in the Computer Based Examination, will be considered eligible for short-listing the candidates category-wise for appearing in Physical Test.
Delhi Police (DP) will conduct the examination in Computer Based Examination mode on all India basis throughout the Country. The online Computer Based Test on the following subjects will be conducted in HINDI and ENGLISH
- Reasoning 25 Ques
- General Knowledge/Current Affairs 50 Ques
- Numerical Ability 15 Ques
- Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers etc. 10 Ques
The detailed syllabus for all subjects of Delhi Police Constable 2023 Online Computer Based Examination is given below:
The reasoning ability and analytical aptitude to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type. This section may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observations, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasons and figural classification, arithmetic number series,· non-verbal series, coding and decoding etc.
Numerical Ability Syllabus
This section will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and. Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work. etc.
General Knowledge/Current Affairs Syllabus
The syllabus of General Knowledge/ Current Affairs is designed to test the candidate's general awareness around him/her and knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person.
The questions will be asked related to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Indian Economy, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Scientific Research etc. These Questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers etc include questions on the following:-
1. Elements of Word Processing (Word Processing Basics, Opening and closing Documents, Text Creation, Formatting the Text and its presentation features).
2. MS Excel (Elements of Spread Sheet, Editing of Cells, Function and Formulas)
3. Communication (Basics of E-mail, Sending/receiving of-Emails and its related functions)
4. Internet, WWW and Web Browsers (Internet, Services on Internet, URL, HTTP, FTP, Web sites, Blogs, Web Browsing Software, Search Engines, Chat, Video conferencing, e-Banking).