Welcome to Panjab University USOL's Admission 2023! Explore our diverse range of Post Graduate and Advanced Diploma courses offered through Panjab University Distance Education. From Master of Arts in various disciplines like Economics, English, and Political Science to specialized Advanced Diplomas in Computer Applications, Mass Communication, and more – we have something for everyone.
Mark your calendars! Registration on our website begins on 4th August 2023 (Friday) and closes on 27th August 2023 (Sunday). Don't miss this opportunity to advance your education and career from the comfort of your home.
For those seeking Under Graduate courses or Certificate programs, we offer options like Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Commerce, and Certificate courses in Vivekananda Studies and Women Studies, among others.
Embrace the future of education with Panjab University USOL. Enroll now and unlock your potential!
IMPORTANT LINKS :-
REGISTRATION LINK :
FOR U.G. COURSES : CLICK HERE FOR UNDER GRADUATION REGISTRATION LINK
FOR P.G. COURSES : CLICK HERE FOR POST GRADUATION REGISTRATION LINK
FOR USOL B.ED (CORRESPONDENCE) : CLICK HERE FOR USOL CORRESPONDENCE B.ED
FOR USOL B.ED (CORRESPONDENCE) BROCHER : CLICK HERE FOR B.ED USOL BROCHURE
DETAILED EXTENDED NOTICE :- CLICK HERE FOR DATE EXTENDED NOTICE
WEBSITE LINK :- CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE
FEES :- CLICK HERE FOR FEES DETAILS
IMPORTANT DATES :-
STARTING DATE 4th August 2023 (Friday)
LAST DATE 28th August 2023 (DATE EXTENDED 18th October 2023, Except B.Ed., MBA and ADGC Semester- I)
POST GRADUATE COURSES / ADVANCED DIPLOMA COURSES
· Master of Arts (Economics)
· Master of Arts (Education)
· Master of Arts (English)
· Master of Arts (Hindi)
· Master of Arts (History)
· Master of Arts (Political Science)
· Master of Arts (Public Administration)
· Master of Arts (Punjabi)
· Master of Arts (Sociology)
· Master of Commerce
· Master of Business Administration
· Advanced Diploma in Computer Applications
· Advanced Diploma in Disaster Management & Corporate Security
· Advanced Diploma in Educational Management and Leadership
· Advanced Diploma in Guidance & Counselling
· Advanced Diploma in Human Rights & Duties
· Advanced Diploma in Health, Family Welfare and Population Education
· Advanced Diploma in Library Automation & Networking
· Advanced Diploma in Mass Communication
· Advanced Diploma in Photography
· Advanced Diploma in Statistics
· Advanced Diploma in Social Work
FOR UNDER GRADUATE COURSES/CERTIFICATE COURSE
· Bachelor of Arts
· Bachelor of Commerce
· Bachelor of Library and Information Science(B.LIS)
· B.Ed(2 Year Course)
· Certificate Course in Vivekananda Studies(Annual)
· Certificate Course in Women Studies(Annual)
· Certificate course in Corporate Security, Safety and Fire Protection Management (6 Weeks)
· Correspondence B.ED Usol
STEPS TO APPLY
- Select the Programme (UG/PG) and fill the complete Admission-cum Examination Form
- Submit the Form and note down your Login Id and Password.
Login with your username/password again at http://usoladmissions.puexam.in/
- Pay the Fee either through online mode i.e. by Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking or fee can also be paid in any branch of Post Office all over India, after your generating the post office Fee Challan.
- Important Note :-You are advised to pay the fee through Post Office Challan/Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card preferably. If you will use any other mode, your fee confirmation may get delayed/failed. In such cases, CDOE will not be responsible.
- Login again at http://usoladmissions.puexam.in/ if pay fee using Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking /after two days if fee is deposited in the Post office
- If fee paid through online mode but not confirmed, please click on confirm my fee link and then click on Continue.
- Complete the process by uploading your scanned photograph and signature
- Take a printout of your complete Admission cum Examination form. You are also requested to please download these Mandatory Instructions
- Document Verification: An appointment letter will be generated with print of the Admission-cum Examination Form. You have to come to CDOE on the given date along with print-out of Admission cum Examination form and original documents for verification and confirmation of admission. In case, you are unable to come to CDOE, then send the copy of this printout along with supporting documents to following address for verification and confirmation of admission at the following address: Director, Centre for Distance and Online Education, Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014.